Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Days

Yesterday was the kid's first day of school. Dylan started 1st grade and Brooklyn is a kindergartner. What a hard Day for mom : ( I was so sad! Let me re-phrase that I was devastated, it caught me by surprise. I thought all was well until it was time for me to leave Brooklyn and then the tears started flowing. These weren't the tears that you can quickly wipe away, it was those big, ugly, out of control cry baby tears. I quickly left her class room and regrouped my self LOL, got Dylan down to his class and checked in. Looked in Brooklyn's class room once more on my way out, she was playing with her new BFF, and was just fine. I managed to make it though the day as well- thanks for thinking about me. Both kids had a great day and loved their new school : )

B. and her cousin Colton
Dylan getting his bag put away
Brooklyn and her BFF Perstephanie
The kids all ready for their 1st day
Brooklyn my baby girl is a "Kindergartner"

No comments: