Uncle Micah & Aunt Kristie invited the kids and I out on their new boat this week and what fun it was. Dylan and Brooklyn had never been tubing before, so were they in for a treat! I have to add that Micah hasn't pulled a lot of beginner tubers, his first pull with Dylan and I was quit exciting. LOL, he was doing circles and really making us hang on for dear life. Dylan thought it was pretty exciting.... a little to exciting for him, I thought Micah was just getting the boat straightened out so when I finally realized he was just giving us a "WILD" ride I gave him the "straighten out" signal and he did but we had so many wakes going Dylan and I were bouncing around behind the boat a foot high. Dylan was ready to be done. So then it was Brooklyn turn and she did see any reason she would want to go tubing. I told her uncle Micah would give her a slower & straighter ride so she agreed. She absolutely loved it. Then Aunt Kristie showed off her moves on the wake board along with Uncle Micah ( He is mastering a back flip, which he landed). Then we parked the boat out in the middle of the lake and the kids swam with Micah and Kristie for the longest time. I was amazed how brave the kids were jumping in the lake from the boat over and over. They had a blast, and have been talking about it all week! Thanks for sharing your new toy with us Uncle Micah and Aunt Kristie!
No comments:
Post a Comment