Colton I hope you had fun at our house, lets do it again soon! ~Dylan and Brooklyn
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sleep over
Friday Dylan didn't have school so we invited Colton Thursday evening for a sleep over. The kids had a blast, they always get pretty wound up when they get together. They are at an age where sleep overs are the coolest thing ever, it's only something they get to do with family. So we let them stay up late and watch Dylan's favorite movie Sandlot. I was hoping that they would sleep in the next morning, would I get that lucky....NO. They were up and going at sunrise and ready for breakfast too. LOL! They let me get things cleaned up around the house, laundry started, then it was lunch time and after that we headed down to the park. We had a little neighbor hood t-ball game and then the kids played on the park. By the time we made it back to the house Aunt Hannah was pulling in to pick him up.
Colton I hope you had fun at our house, lets do it again soon! ~Dylan and Brooklyn
Chase, B, Dylan, and Colton doing what they love most enjoying Popsicles on a warm day.
Colton and B take a break for a picture at the park.
Colton I hope you had fun at our house, lets do it again soon! ~Dylan and Brooklyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment